Monday, September 21, 2009

Spontaneity

Eid ul-Fitr, often abbreviated to Eid, is a Muslim holiday that marks the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting. Eid is an Arabic word meaning "festivity", while Fiáš­r means "to break fast"; and so the holiday symbolizes the breaking of the fasting period. It is celebrated after the end of the Islamic month of Ramadan.-Wikipedia

I celebrated this holiday for the first time here in Dubai and the four days off from work was well-spent.

  • Jogged at my comfort zone. Jogging, then walking, then deep thinking, then jog again, walk again, think again...was my routine as I was accompanied by the songs on my mp3 and a bottle of thirst-quencher.

  • A date with Bro. I promised him I won't miss visiting him on this long holiday to have my weekly dosage of His blessing.

  • Got a text. "R u coming 2nyt?". Didn't reply. Got a call. "OK see you then." Persistence paid off. Girls night out. Kick off party at Chikka Grill after one month of closure due to Ramadan. I missed my partey mates, Bull frog and of course, Dhim. Thanks Tina for the free entrance and sa napakagandang pwesto :-)

  • Will go out with Ex-Smartee. As of this blogging, don't know yet where we are heading tonight.

  • We were just chatting and after an hour we were together. An impromptu meeting. Had a nice time. Details? I'm just happy.


These all happened without planning. Before the long weekend started, I really don't have plans. But I said to myself, I should make the most out of this holiday. And yes- I did! Spontaneity! I Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment