Friday, September 11, 2009

Mama, I miss

My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~ Graycie Harmon



Mama, I miss you...

I am so yearning for you-your stories...the food you cook...your advices...you-all about you...

I miss you so much today because you just had your birthday...because my bonding with Tita Leah today made me realize the adversity of motherhood (teardrops while on the bus)...because I have so many stories I want to share to you and because you just went this procedure...and so this text...

Rio: Papa, dalawa na lang kayo ni Mama jan a...alagaan mo at pagalingin mo pasyente mo a...luv u
Papa: Opo...luv u 2

Mama...don't worry...my prayers on my recent visits to Bro is for you to be OK.
Also..don't worry about me...I am ok..I will be ok...sorry po sa lahat and I love you very much.


Tita Lei salamat for making me realize more my mother's worth..



No comments:

Post a Comment