Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The End

Change was coming. I could feel it. It wasn't a pleasant prospect, not when life was perfect the way it was.

"Bella, we're leaving"
"I'll come with you."
"You can't, Bella. Where we're going… It's not the right place for you."
"Where you are is the right place for me."
"I'm no good for you, Bella."
"You're the very best part of my life."
"My world is not for you"
"You promised that you would stay–"
"Of course, I'll always love you… in a way."
"Don't do this."
"You're not good for me, Bella."
"If… that's what you want."
"I would like to ask one favor, though, if that's not too much,"
"Anything"
"Don't do anything reckless or stupid,"
"I will"


"Don't worry.... Time heals all wounds."
"Goodbye..."

Love, life, meaning…..... over.
-Wait Santiago...I'll see you again..
just need to finish this
before Edward and Bella hits the big screen once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment