Friday, September 11, 2009

P.S. I love You

I liked the movie because it's about love and abandoned not by choice. I liked the scenes when:

  • Holly is having tantrums and the kiss and make up that kicks in right after
  • Holly celebrated her first birthday..30th..without Gerry
  • Holly was drunk and her mother was there...just simply there
  • Holly sang..I love you til the end..I love you til the end..I love you til the end
  • the real honest to goodness aged couple appeared
  • Gerry wrote-make sure you do everything you wanna do whenever you wanna do it-go find it! find that thing that makes you like nobody else..look for a sign...
  • a song was sung which is suppose to help her move on, but ended up reminding her of him...of them
  • Holly's mom said-you have to stop waiting...you gotta walk ahead..
  • and most especially the scene when she finally gave in...found her new love..."Dear Gerry, you said you wanted me to fall in love again, and maybe one day I will. But there are all kinds of love out there. This is my one and only life, And its a great and terrible and short and endless thing, and none of us come out of it alive. I don't have a plan..."

The gone Gerry helped her to ease the pain..."it's time baby!" to cope up...to move on...to discover who she is without him..to take care of herself without any help from him.

Here comes the hopeless romantic...no I'm not...my hopes are high..I deserve the best and he's out there...he's just with all the wrong women (ayt Denise?)

oopss! 5 am..off to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment