Friday, June 11, 2010

wow!

Yesterday, off we went to Batangas for Lola's 1st death anniv. Need to be there on her anniv because work didn't permit me to be there when she rested in peace. I missed her kisses with amoy everytime we visit her. Even if you're gone now, memories of my childhood when I lived there with you on your laid-back nest to take care of me as mama and papa needed to work, will forever rest in my heart.

Wow!!! loads of indian mango and avocado...yumyum!!! Special because they're my fave (especially avocado) and picked by my cousins and dear Tita Dolly!


Rio: Ma, halika! Tignan mo! Puno ng avocado ba yun???
Ma: Ay oo...Sige sabihin ko kay Tita Dolly

Tada! Kanina pa daw nakaready di pa man ako nagsasabi...yey!

Rio: Love you Tita Dolly! Salamat po
Tita: Basta ikaw...alam ko namang favorite mo yan :-)

Wow!!! nice to see my Titos and Titas and cousins after a long time. They warm welcomed me with questions and hopes of "Kelan ka magaasawa?" I just smiled... :-) Nice to see also my nephews and nieces...back then, my cousins and I are the ones playing and running everywhere...this time, it's the next generation of Umandap's turn to shower us with cute acts, innocent smiles and contagious laughter :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment