Monday, June 7, 2010

For Rio

Knowing that there's one person who understands and loves you is more valuable than all the gold in the world. - Ara

..if I would have to live my life again in a different way, I'll choose to live a simple one...riding on my rusty bicycle yet holding hands with that one very special person whom i can call my endless love...- Mykee

To love people you don't have to kiss everyone you meet. To love people you don't necessarily have to hand out rice bowls in the Third World. It is judging people less. It is allowing them to wear what they want, live how they want and be who they are without our criticism. - Andrew Matthews

We crucify ourselves between two thieves: Regret for yesterday and fear of tomorrow. - Fulton Oursler

Where you are now is exactly where God wants you to be. - Bo Sanchez

ahhh...lahat ng nababasa ko lately so timely... so true... so much for me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment