Monday, June 14, 2010

far beyond compare

"The Greatest Love" award goes to...

my dear friend "A"

I am so happy to see her again after more than a year. Me and O went there to pay her, her daughter and her Mama a surprise visit. My old cp where her number was stored crashed, so I don't have any means to inform her that I wanted to see her. Going there, I have doubts if I am on the right track but even if I close my eyes, my feet are very sure where they're heading. After several "tao po's", they finally recognized my voice. "Rio, ikaw ba yan?" "Yes me dear!", I excitedly replied. Tight hugs and sweet kisses for my dearest in Bocaue.

She shared her greatest acts of love for her greatest love...di ko kayang gawin ata yun. I told her mama-"Ma, ang galing ng pagpapalaki mo dito sa taong to, ang tindi magmahal!" I was all ears as she let it all out, I was also teary eyed for somehow I saw myself before on her situation but hers is on a far beyond compare, deeper level. On a lighter note, her UTI and broncho love story made me laugh out loud! Tama si Jovit! Literally, too much love will kill you...Iba kayo! Keep the love alive despite the distance and the hindrance! I look up to both of you. Sacrifice is an understatement of your love for each other.

We ended the day with exchange of texts:

Rio: Bahay na kami friend! Salamat talaga! Tuloy mo yang pagiging sexy at mapagmahal! Luv u!
A: Kulang ang oras natin...Nxt tym bago tumilaok manok and2 k n ha...Luv u 2..Good luck sa new ________ ... Gogogo! Salamat sa dalaw!

I enjoyed the short-but-sweet day. I was able to spend it with one of my dearest friends and at the same time this has been another opportunity for me to know him well. Thank you both...

No comments:

Post a Comment