Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June bride

June kicks off !Rain is in the air and also, love is in the air!

As i'm glued on the tube, here are some portions on tying the knot episodes that caught my attention

after getting married, everyday's an adventure kasi you find out something new with each other...my wedding day is the happiest day of my life and the most memorable part is when i danced with my dad...you stick to the budget- Ciara Sotto

you got that glow! - Suzi Entrata to Ciara Sotto

“Mahal na mahal kita. I really treasure our relationship, and sana we grow old together… I really want to have a family with you and… I’ll make you as happy as I can. Sana we will be forever happy together.” - recently engaged Priscilla Meirelles' message for her fiance, John Estrada

to get married nowadays on the Church will require you to have a whopping 400k. to 3M - News whoa!!!

whew! walang masamang mangarap :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment