Friday, July 30, 2010

healthy date

Last night, Lala and I went to SM Megamall to have a good weekend laugh courtesy of Sarah Geronimo, Judy Ann Santos and Vice Ganda...Since she is on a strict General Motors Diet, and she is on her 4th day wherein she can only take bananas and milk, this immediately popped on my head and I highly recommended to her my ultimate fave fruit shake, Big Chill's Banana Smoothie as our company as we watched. I am so glad she liked it! After laughing and Lala crying on one part of the movie (haha!) and since we still can't get enough of our stories, we roam around looking for a place where we can dine this time with greens (ooops..a little breaking on her strict diet, but I think veggies won't do any harm). We ended up with Mexicali. Again, loved the food and of course the catching-up-chikas along with it!

'Til our next healthy date...Thank you, La!

No comments:

Post a Comment