Monday, August 2, 2010

if only

Sometimes we just have to wait...

photo-weheartit

There are instances in my life where I failed on my test of patience.

From as simple as this...

Last year when I purchased my BB, I so wanted it badly and waiting was never an option. With too much thought and me convincing myself, I firmly decided to buy it the following payday. After two weeks of enjoying my new phone, I have a friend who purchased the same unit at the same price but this is on a special Gitex (Gitex is an annual consumer electronics expo in Dubai.) promo- Buy this BB and you will receive BB Bold absolutely, no joke, FREE!!! Wahh!!

If only I have waited for another 15 days...

...To as life -changing as this...

Before I went back here, I applied in one of those good companies in Abu Dhabi. This is better compared to the last job I had in Dubai salarywise. On the interview, the Finance Manager closed it with "We will get back to you in a week if you are chosen." This time, I entertained waiting, but not too much. I waited for a week, for two weeks and gave up on the third. I now choose to go home...Approximately 7 hours before my flight, I received a phone call from the FM. He is apologizing for not getting back too soon because they considered many applicants for the position. I have no choice, they have no choice. My papers were already processed. All set...The opportunity flew the moment I said Goodbye to him on the phone.

If only I have waited more...

Regrets, move over!!!!!

This reminded me of one of Bo Sanchez's writings... "Wherever you are right now is exactly where God wants you to be"...

And I was touched by this -
"When I know things are not meant for me, I learn to let go...It does not mean I'm weak, but I'm just showing how strong I am to fight the urge of wanting something I'm not supposed to have."

No comments:

Post a Comment