Saturday, August 14, 2010

august 13

Thank you

to the greeters..

my FB flooded with greetings from everywhere...felt so loved...

to the callers..

Kae from Sing and Macel from her office...luv u both!

to the surprisers..

MG, Lala and Fubi..the impromptu birthday dinner is so heavy on the tummies yet so light on the heart! The sweetest! and to Ems and PM, though u were not there physically, your presence are felt :-) Luv u dear friends!

to the gifts from...

mama for a chic carry-all bag
ninang mek for my ever fave DKNY Be Delicious
fubi for a so-very-me present....pink, rose, cat

lala and mg for the surprising Choco cake

and thank you for the greetings from a friend from the past...

and to my future...thank you for the love, O and Misha (my first birthday with them)...luv u both!

and most especially to my dear Lord..thank you for the work that i wished to come true before my birthday. thank you for my part-time job, thank you for keeping me safe and healthy, thank you for i am surrounded with wonderful friends and family, thank you for the year that was....looking forward to a great year ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment