Thursday, July 29, 2010

not a good one

First, I was instructed to have my second xray, then I can return after lunch to know the findings, then when I came back, still the same findings, then was again given another instruction, this time to go back to where I had my last xray before I left for Dubai to get the plate for comparison. If I won't be able to present last year's plate,the doctor said I will not be given medical clearance(tough huh?!!?!)...awwwwww.. Please Mister!!! I will come back tomorrow...Do find my plate!!!

Second, while multi-tasking, cooking while talking with someone on the phone, plok!!!! it happened so fast!!! my BB went swimming!!! oh no!!! based on the net, will have to wait for 3 days to turn ON the phone so that we are sure its internal parts are already dry and to prevent short circuit...whew!!!

photo-weheartit

Enough for today, please!!! Easy ka lang, Rio...it will all be OK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment