Friday, July 16, 2010

dear boss

Dear Minigold's Boss,

Please approve her annual vacation leave for just four SUPER valid reasons:
  1. so that she can be spared from the scorching summer heat there in Dubai,
  2. so that she can be with her loved ones
  3. so I can see her on my bday and
  4. so she can finally meet O :-)
Hoping for your kind consideration,
Rio

"Dear Ms. Rio,

Annual vacation leave approved as per your request.

Thanks,
Minigold's Boss"
----kulit lang ni Jho! yey for that!!!

How time flies, I still vividly remember just last year when she gave me a maxi dress on my birthday. So happy as I flaunted it...so happy that AJ can't contain my happiness and so she had her tantrums..."di bagay sa yo yan!!!"
hmmm si AJ inggit!!! wahahaha!!! Happy times together :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment