Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gone

smile smile smile...finally...the promised night out

in high spirits because of my new BB :-)

lonesome because for the nth time you were not true to your words...you broke your promise..you broke my heart...i told you...i told you...

memories of the past disturbed me...i can clearly remember, exactly one year ago, the rain...the delayed flight...the tears..the neverending goodbyes...the promises...gone...all gone...never did it occur to me that that will be the last hug... the last kiss...until all i have to do is accept...yes...it is the last

safe streets...also gone last night...thank you Lord for keeping me safe from those bad guys..thanks also to Let for being my knight...that was an experience! when I finally arrived home, AJ welcomed me with " Tita Rio, dapat kasi kasama mo si Dhim!!!"...smile slowly replaced the fear drawn on my face...whew!

and for some other things...petty things...annoyance is so pushy...leave me alone!

Lord, I will visit you later...please lay a hand on my heart...I need peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment