Saturday, October 10, 2009

Addition

Yoghurt and Yakisoba-addition to my power breakfast

Pineapple in Tuna sandwich - additional info for the day...instead of calamansi or lemon as lansa remover, this is an alternative according to Claire...not that I am being biased because i'm a tuna sandwich lover but when i gave it a taste test...it did pass..Claire's practicing being a chef or a wife??? hmmm...answer??? soon..

Tipanan- addition to my where-to-go-to when my tummy screams for Pinoy eat out

The one he's asking for has finally arrived-addition to my (and of course his) answered prayer

Ate Wilma Ate Tekla and Marlon-new acquaintances thru Ate Be

Rosary at Ate Be's house for the month of October-addition to my weekend sched

Let Go...Let Go...-addition to the mantra that I should be religiously bearing in mind and putting into practice as Father Tom gave emphasis on this on his homily yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment