Sunday, October 25, 2009

Broken Hearted Me

Every now and then I cry
Every night you keep stayin' on my mind
All my friends say I'll survive
It just takes time
.
But I don't think time is gonna heal this broken heart
No I don't see how it can if it's broken all apart
A million miracles could never stop the pain
Or put all the pieces together again
No I don't think time is gonna heal this broken heart
No I don't see how it can while we are still apart
And when you hear this song I hope that you will see
That time won't heal a broken-hearted me
.
LSS with Sitti's prod in ASAP Sessionistas yesterday.
Mama and Papa's theme song is an Anne Murray song -You needed me.
I also ended up having an Anne Murray theme song - Broken Hearted Me.
.
sorry! broken hearted me mode...

1 comment:

  1. We were watching Sitti singing this song here in Belgium, Europe on ASAP on TFC - very nice ! - Louis and Loida

    ReplyDelete