Sunday, August 30, 2009

Highly interested

Hi! Good day!

This is Rio Rose Canio, bla bla bla, currently working and residing here in Dubai and I am interested on being a part of your Batch 24 Basic Photography Class. I am hearing about this group here in Dubai who is into photography and conducts classes under the Philippine Consulate but I do not have direct contact so I decided to search for your group on the net and came accross your website. Please give me information on how to be a part of the Basic Photography Class such as how much it costs, the schedule/timings and what are the steps I need to do in order to be a part of this class.

Your response is highly appreciated. I am looking forward to putting my new found hobby to the next level with your big help!

Thank you and more power to your group!

Highly interested,
Rio


sana pansinin nila email ko...wish...pray...wish...pray...I am keeping my hopes high and my fingers crossed for this thing that I so wanted :-)

Lightform International Filipino Photographers Guild LIFPG is the first, biggest and the only accredited photography club under the Philippine Consulate General /POLO/OWWA- based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Guild is designed for Filipino individuals who have interest in photography. Since it's conception it has accomplished Implementing Free 3-month course in Basic Photography, Regular workshops for members, Field Trips / Outdoor Shooting, Philippine Independence Day Celebration Photography Coverage, Photo Competitions/ Exhibit.

Originally founded in 1997 under the name STILL Photography Club, it was reorganized in 2000 and was renamed Lightform Filipino Photographers Guild - Dubai. Its main objective is to promote interest and proficiency in all areas of photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment