Sunday, June 19, 2011

Farewell Ryan!


Lala and I attended a mass together for you last Friday. While the priest was delivering his homily, (very timely 'coz it was about having the real treasures here on earth-friends and families) good times with you was all I reminisced. That same night, upon returning home, I looked for the scrapbook PC2 gave me as farewell gift in March 2008 with your message in it. You mentioned there, we we're both crazy that's why I am one of those you felt at ease with easily. I also loved the part when you said-"Whatever your plans are, just do what you have to do. Hesitations will only slow you down. A brighter future is ahead.. Don't let anybody stop you from getting what you want, it's your life anyway. Basta masaya ka, wala ka sinasagasaan, then you're fine." ...Having said that, you are not only crazy but a person with a beautiful soul...

You will always be remembered because you are a wonderful person. Thank you for the wonderful memories during our PC2 and SR days.Thank you for touching our lives.

May you rest in peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment