Friday, January 1, 2010

Indulgence

Indulge with Patchi courtesy of Sherille's special someone awaiting revelation. On our next CG, dapat malasing ka namin...and I'll make you spill it! Yum yum Patchi! More more more!!!


I miss Starbucks! Christmas season back home means Starbucks indulgence not only for its addictive taste and the bonding it brings which never fails, but also for everybody's much desired planner! Kaya naman, after I met my good friend, Irene, while strolling at the mall, nagpapansin sa kin si Starbucks and I said yes to the invitation. The tambay was worth my time and my dirhams. Love it!

Indulge at last minute Christmas shopping for little somethings to my loved ones here in Dubai. Ope u liked it! The card was so me-pink and cat.

And when we talk about indulgence, how can we forget food!!! On one of our tambays before attending Simbang gabi, Sherille introduced this Lamb shawarma. Ma-sa-rap!!!!


Though Christmas is so associated with this word, Indulgence, we should not forget the true essence of Christmas- the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. And to be with Him on His celebration, I promised to complete Simbang gabi and I made it! Wish will be granted! I am claiming it! Will cherish the Christmas Carols, Exchange gift giving to a stranger, Tambay muna kina She and Claire hours before attending the mass, Nice chat with A after, kainan sa simbahan minutes before the mass, and the cool and crisp winter breeze. Feels like home as Hundreds of Pinoys flocked to St Mary's Church. To all of us... Good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment