Saturday, July 18, 2009

Breaking news


I woke up this morning with a Breaking News...

For her: Look at all the beauty of what you are experiencing right now. It's hard... I guess so coz haven't been there. But you have to go through all these hardships and pain as a part of the process. You are now complete...It's all worth the wait...You'll see...We will all wait...

For him: Do take care of her...of them...I hope this situation not brings regret but brings joy...not shattered dreams but making the dreams happen together...not blames but acceptance. This is not a consequence...but a gift. This is not a mistake...but a blessing.

For them: Hope you are feeling the same excitement I am feeling...Glad to know that you are happy with your new names...lolo and lola :-)

And for him or her: We all welcome you with open arms and thank you for bringing us all to a new chapter on our lives. We will shower you with love and indeed...YOU are now My New Love :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment